Search engines have sent a total of 24,172 visits to my content via 13,789 different keyword phrases. Only 143 keywords have sent people in double digits, the great majority of phrases have sent less than 10 visitors each. 11,725 keywords were only used once each to find my site.
Looking at phrases people discover your content with is good as it can teach you how people think, what they are looking for and what kind of words they are using when they are searching. This helps you create better articles that can contribute to you getting even more visitors from search engines.
Scratching my head thinking why…
Out of the 11,725 keywords many are relevant and targeted. But some of them just make me scratch my head thinking how is this possible? Why would Google send anyone searching for that to my site? Or why would anyone search for this in the first place?
I’ve spent some time looking at my Google Analytics and have compiled the list of 33 silliest / craziest / funniest / weirdest / most random keyword phrases that people have found my blog with on search engines.
Blog related phrases
- funny hits that google has brought to my blog
- how to make a blog without writing
- who is another great blogger other then perez hilton
If Google sent you to me, it must be me!! Google doesn’t lie!
- how do i get on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone wants to earn money
- how can i make a multi million dollar website
- how to make 2000 in one day if youre 10
Why would you need so much money when you’re 10 anyway??
- how to make 5k to 15k a month
When someone needs some styling…
- how to get style
- how can i make my face stand out more
Eh plastic surgery?
- how to make someone look upgraded
- standing out in a crowd in my own unique way
“How-to” learning is good…
- howtomake car
- how to make grade 8 better
- how to make periods regular
- how permanent is permanent
- how do u make a food chain
- how to make a bionical
- how to crack gd
- how to use a multi pro detector step by step
- how to make my own e juice
I don’t even wanna know what e-juice is!?!
Educating yourself is even better…
- things your learn from studying
- how many days is 20,000 hours
- words with two consecutive i’s
- living the lifestyle you do not have
- everything works perfect when dont plan
- what do you think was the most important lesson learned in your years of life
- what to get your guests for a thank you???
- what is a topic to which i can bring a unique point of view that others may not have considered?
- how i like friends because they are not nice
- what does my brain is saturated means
Hmmm I don’t even wanna know…
- make my juices flow
- what three unique things/experiences will you bring with you
- what are three things that bring visitor to new jersey
What about your search engine traffic?
What about you? Did you have any silly / crazy / funny / weird / random keyword phrase Google searches coming to your content?